In between napping on the couch, I've had time to contemplate a few things:
1) I've decided that I want a very dark, deep, matte navy nail polish and it's proving impossible to find.
2) My new fall weekend uniform consists of: boyfriend jeans, New Balance, a t-shirt, thin sweater, or a long-sleeved henley, and a blazer. I feel like I'm KILLING it in this outfit.
3) The Big Yam reciting a signature SMckay catchphrase:
Last night the Dotytron made us shakshuka eggs for dinner:
I am LOVING our new placemats. I got them from Modern Twist - they do these silicone placemats that are awesome! Wipeable, easy to keep clean, great designs. I got the Kyoto design in lemon, to go with our accent colour. This design is actually out of print so I had to do some chasing to gather up enough for 8 settings. Love!!!
Tonight we had freezer chicken tikka masala and eggplant bharta with brown rice and rotis:
This is the Big Yam feeding homemade play dough to Dom:
My friend G hipped me to this 10 minute homemade playdough recipe (available here). It's AWESOME! It takes less than 10 minutes...about 30 seconds, really. I like it because it's less crumbly than regular playdough...it didn't seem to get everywhere, and I like that I'm controlling the ingredients so if the odd piece gets into his mouth, I feel comfortable that it's not going to give him weird horns or anything.
Uhhh...that's it for me. I'm off to bed again.
Fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment