Here's a photo of the Big Yam reppin' Toronto and the Cadillac Lounge, looking like a big boy:
Monday night's dinner. A kind of deconstructed carbonara - bacon crisped in a pan and set aside to drain. Tagliatelle cooked in salted water, drained in a colander with the baby spinach and baby arugala inside already (so that they wilt a bit), everything tossed with a heap of grated parm and topped with a poached egg and salt and pepper:
Last night I made us a yellow/green bean salad, topped with sliced cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, crumbled Bulgarian feta, and the roasted garlic-dijon vinaigrette from last week, loosened up with a lemon's worth of juice. Sided with warmed pita and more pan-fried haloumi - because we're haloumi obsessed currently:
I also took advantage of the last day of the cold front to crank the oven and make a strawberry rhubarb pie. I was worried it wouldn't thicken enough, but it looks pretty good! I've wrapped it and frozen it until Saturday, when I hope to cut into it with Dr. Rei and Co.:
Last dodgeball game until the fall tonight! We're hoping to bike there and back as part of our "Boot Camp"
Fin.
2 comments:
here's a picture of me repping the cadillac lounge http://www.thinsite.net/photoblog/index.php?showimage=690
LOL!!! I remember that beauty.
Post a Comment