Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BAAAAACK.

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.”

- Anne Lamott.

I'm back, here, where I belong, in my Brio-hating corner of the internet.  I took a little hiatus and started a side blog for a while, but as the previous post (which was supposed to go up on the alterna-blog) shows, it was too difficult for my frazzled brain to keep track of both places, and also, my mum loathed having to put in a password and basically heckled me out of making this blog private.

During my time away, I have grown (probably not) and learned (yes) and renewed my dedication to writing my story and being able to stand by it.

I am not always the best version of myself on here (as you all know).  For the past ten (!!!!!) years in this space, I have changed as a person (thank goodness!) and this is a little corner that I've cultivated for me to work out my own s**t.  I'm not asking you to agree with me, to like me - hell, I'm not even asking you to read this - there's a reason I use aliases a plenty.  You've been warned.  If chinotto is NOT your nemesis, then move along.  Noted lippy broad/mouth of the south/iron stomach Lagerfeld/Chinese Veronica Mars/unapologetically angry/Karl Lagerfeld, esquire is here, and here I will stay.

I will not go gentle into that good night. I will rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Yours in impudence, irreverence, and often-ignorance,
K. Lagerfeld.

No comments: