Thursday, October 04, 2012

NBD


...just the Big Yam, counting in Spanish.  Being all quad-lingual and shiz.  LOL!  Cutest video ever!  I called J yesterday and she was like, "did you see the video?" and I said, "Yes! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!" and she said, "NO. There are no words.  I can't even tell you.  Your son, he is...amazing."  LOL!  

Needless to say, she's a big Big Yam fan.  She likes that you only have to show him something once and he gets it.  He's a pretty controlled kid.  I trained him to walk beside the stroller holding onto the side when he got the point where he could walk a distance and he just like, does it.  He doesn't try to run ahead, he doesn't try to get in the way of the stroller, he just walks beside carefully, holding the handle.  I dunno where he gets it from.  

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Fin.

No comments: