Tuesday, January 31, 2012

There's something you should know about me...

and it's that I hate Dax Sheppard.  Look at his face:



I find him disgusting.  Which is why I never got behind Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars) being with him.  When she did that (and when she appeared on Heroes in its horrendous second season, and then starred in awful, awful rom-coms, with a notable grace period being Forgetting Sarah Marshall), I totally gave up on Veronica Mars.

Then I saw this video today, and I found it so utterly charming that she might have brought me back around:


I also read this article where she talks about how The Hunger Games is "all I think about" and how she had a Hunger Games-themed birthday party where people dressed up like Cato and Clove and Effie Trinket and tracker jackers and I think that's so damned awesome, I'm totally on board.  Dax Sheppard and his busted face notwithstanding.

Class tonight.

Fin.


No comments: