Thursday, June 21, 2007

lateness abounds!

yet again! so yet another short post.

questions:

a) does the fact that i have absolutely no interest in pride make me a latent homophobe? my principle objections are: the music, sweaty naked people, and hordes of drunks.

b) am i ever going to see my friend schmee again?

c) will i be able to pull off schmoozing at my professional event tonight with aplomb and grace?

i'm not sure if i'm going to be ambitious enough to try to make dinner. we shall see. if i do, it's going to be pasta with fried eggplant, tomatoes, olives, and these oven-roasted hot chili peppers packed in oil that my supervisor gave me.

i lub her!

fin.

1 comment:

schmee said...

1) no, a straight person need only experience pride once. i think if anything, if you're straight and you go every year you're more likely to be latent than the other way around.

2) seriously! we need like a recurring date or something

3) you could charm the pants off anyone. not that you want your coworkers sans pants. point is, you have that power. use it for good, not evil.